One of us got inspired by the icon of December: the Christmas Tree. These are some great earrings for the holiday parties that you will be throwing or attending.
Don’t want to buy the supplies separately? Buy the kit! (Currently only available in store)
- Approximately one foot of 18 gauge wire
- 8 Swarovski 4mm Bicones We used 4 each of Siam and Emerald
- 2 Swarovski 6mm Bicones We used Siam
- 4 Headpins
- 1 Pair of Earwires
- Round Nose Pliers
- Chain Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Lay out your materials.
- Cut two 6 inch pieces of wire.
- With one piece of wire, turn loops at both ends.
If you don’t know howto turn a loop, our Wine Charm Tutorial explains how.
- Holding the loop firmly, begin to coil the wire around itself.
- Continue coiling making sure to hold the wire very tight to prevent it from slipping.
- Coil until the other loop lays against the wire.
- Place the middle loop on one of the teeth of the round nose pliers. Carefully pull the coil down and stretch it out.
- Separate the loops evenly.
- String two bicones onto a headpin.
- Slip the wire tree onto the headpin and then an additional two bicones. The top of the tree should be suspended between the sets of crystals.
- Turn a loop at the top.*
- Place one of the larger bicones on another headpin, turn a loop, and add it to the bottom of the tree.*